Focused Care for Athletes to Seniors
Dr. Hutan has a strong background in martial arts and also takes care of athletes of different sports and backgrounds. He feels that if athletes respond well to NUCCA, given their rigorous training and wear and tear, then non-athlete patients will do just as well or better. Upper and lower extremities are also analyzed and adjusted when needed.
Our goal at Balance Chiropractic is to provide each patient the maximum benefit of their health through the correction of their misaligned joints, improvement of their posture, reduction of their stress, improvement of their nutritional needs and ultimately the enhancement of their body’s own natural healing process.
Balance Chiropractic Center focuses on care for:
- Senior Patients – Utilizing a soft technique for the cervical spine that does not involve any cavitational release “cracking” is ideal for senior citizen patients.
- Athletes – due to extensive involvement in martial arts, Dr. Hutan has treated many athletes for athletic injuries to the spine and extremities.
- Disorders of the neck and back and extremity joints including:
- Soft tissue sprains and strains
- Nonsurgical intervertebral disc lesions and nerve root lesions
- Cervico-brachial syndrome
- Shoulder/elbow bursitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Osteoarthritis of the spine and extremities
- Whiplash associated disorders
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Cervicogenic headache and migraine